POCU offers members a higher dividend-paying Money Market checking account.
Account Features & Benefits
|Minimum Deposit to Open||$10,000|
|Fixed or Variable Rate||Fixed|
|Minimum Balanced to Earn Dividends||$10,000|
|Balance Computation Method||Average Daily Balance|
- Easy access to funds with free money market checks
- No monthly account fees with an average daily balance of at least $10,000
- An average daily balance of $10,000 must be maintained to earn dividends
- Balances that drop below an average daily balance of $10,000 will incur a monthly fee of $5
- Withdrawals must be for no less than $500 each
- Deposits are unlimited, withdrawals limited to six per month, three may be by check
- Dividends are compounded and credited to your account monthly
- Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government, through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency
Our comprehensive POCU Truth in Savings Disclosure 2014 is available for your convenience and review.