A POCU Term Share Account pays a fixed rate of interest for a predetermined period of time. The initial rate, which is assured for the full-term of your account, is determined by market conditions and can change on a weekly basis.
|Term Share Account||IRA Term Share Account|
|Minimum Deposit to Open||$500||$500|
|Fixed or Variable Rate||Fixed||Fixed|
|Minimum Balanced to Earn Interest||$500||$500|
|Balance Computation Method||Daily Balance||Daily Balance|
|Additional Deposits||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Interest Withdrawal||At Maturity Without Penalty||At Maturity Without Penalty|
Account Features & Benefits
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Terms range from six months to four years in length
- No maintenance fees
- Interest compounded and paid monthly, and available for withdrawal monthly
- Automatic renewal at maturity, with a ten day grace period after maturity without penalty if you need to withdraw
- If you need to withdraw funds before maturity, we offer a term share account-secured loan to avoid an early withdrawal penalty
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account
- A penalty will or may be imposed for early withdrawal
- Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government, through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency
See our current Term Share Account rates and terms for more information.
Our comprehensive POCU Truth in Savings Disclosure 2014 is available for your convenience and review.